Monday 1 January 2018

Start The Year On A Good Note


Want to do something good with your unwanted things? I discovered this really cool place "Jumble Station" at Jaya One.
They accept used items that are still in good condition. Then they sell those things and use the money to help single parents. Great right? You clear your closet and do charity at the same time. 

I cleaned out my closet and sent about 6 large bags of clothes there and it felt good. And I also bought a second hand book from the shop. So if you want to clear some closet space, consider sending it to Jumble Station. Its at P1 Jaya One, at The School area

I will be donating books and more clothes, so I'll take pictures the next time I go and include it here so you can get a better idea of the place. 

May the New Year bring us all health, happiness and tranquility, Amin. 

No comments: