Saturday 14 January 2012

Stay in the clouds

A belated Happy New Year :)

In a week I will be ending my internship. It has been a hectic crazy wonderful experience and I am truly grateful for it.





the picture above shows loan items. I usually go out to loan more items than this, but since this was for a beauty photo shoot it's not too crazy. And the Forever 21 bag are items i bought for myself ( yes i got a little distracted...)



and here are books I am going to review for the magazine. I'll start on it soon, and probably post my opinion on it on the blog too? We shall see :)

And lastly, the amazing view of the city on New Years Eve, minus the fireworks. I was busy staring at the fireworks during to actually photograph it. New Year's eve was really nice and mellow minus the crazy crowds as i spent it with my family ♥




Have a good year ahead everyone !

2 comments:

nurulainyahya said...

so niceeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

tapakasut said...

finally ! new entry ! =]