Wednesday 6 November 2013


Today was suppose to be a "good day" for me.
Had no class, meant I could have longer lay in bed. Parents arriving home from Mecca, meant I could Skype with them and the whole family, and that my groceries order was arriving today.

Skype session didn't turn out as I expected, terrible connection which made for difficult communication. My groceries are yet to arrive, have received a text that says it's delayed. I've used this service for many times and it chose today out of all days to be delayed. So i'm still nervously waiting for my groceries to arrive because I am running out of food. 

I know it might sound trivial but you know what they say, when you have expectations you're bound to be disappointed. Yes, for some weird reason I had super high expectations that today, was going to be a GREAT day. Of course it is turning to be quite the opposite. So I was all angry and moody looking through Pinterest when I came across the picture with the quote above. I don't think it was a coincidence, i'm sure it was a sign from God. 
                                   "Every experience is part of his divine plan"
So yeah, shall just be patient and ride it out. 

*update: My groceries have arrived, minus my priority order that was to be my dinner. *sigh*

May tomorrow be a better day for all of us 

Image courtesy of Artsymumof5

No comments: